Hello world!
I want to welcome you to my blog, where I plan to post random things about me and my life. You never know what you'll find whenever you visit, cause I don't know what I'll feel like posting =). This is a new experience, so hang with me here. I don't plan on having anyone read this; this is really just for me to have fun. But that's what I said about gmail, and look what happened there!
I've just spent a really long time trying to figure this whole thing out, so I should get back to school. With babysitting tonight, I don't have much time left. So adios amigos, and have a fantastical evening!!
Hopefully I'll post again soon!
Hello Christa! Nice blog.
Maybe you are wondering how I found it so quickly...Someone (who could that be?) happened to email me the link.
Your blog is missing only one thing: a comment (or two). So now I have taken care of that for you =P