Wings of Praise

"The heavy heart lifts on the wings of praise!"

I found this quote today as I was flipping through my notes from past classes and chapels. I'm not sure if it's original to Dr. McQuilkin or not, but how beautifully true it is!  And I have proven it in my own life only yesterday!  God is greater than our heavy hearts, and when we look to Him, He lifts us up.





~ ~ ~ 
To post a comment, please click on the post title and scroll down until you see the comment section.  I'd love to hear from you!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    So true! I too have found that praising Him can take away much heaviness! :-) I love you! Letitia :-)
    P.S. That picture of the bird is amazing! Where did you take it?

  2. Christa says:

    I took it down by a little lake that is on campus. There's a bird that I've seen flying around there a lot, and I think it's a Great Blue Heron! It's so cool! I snapped this shot of it, not expecting it to turn out, but it did, and I'm glad!