Candles and Lunch :)

 After coming home from the IPS photography class, I haven't really picked up my camera (I took it to an Indian Powwow we went to, but wasn't too inspired or happy with my pictures :P).  But this afternoon, when I was making my lunch, I decided to get it out.  I had a candle burning which was making some lovely light dance across the counter, so I took some pictures of it, too. 

:)





I also had fun taking pictures of my lunch - it looked so beautifully healthy that I couldn't resist!  









2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Mmmm looks good. I want your salad. :D

  2. Anonymous says:

    Oh, those pictures are really neat!! I especially like the ones of the candle!! :-) And I like your new "photography signature"!! It's really neat!! How did you come up with it?
    Love you!
    Letitia