CIU


I am writing from my new home!  Isn't that weird?  I now an an official student of Columbia International University, one of the best places in the world (in my humble-and-not-so-highly-travelled-opinion)!  I can't get over the people who are here - their hearts for Jesus and their lives they live in honor of that.  I haven't even been here a week, but I am so thankful that I am here.  Tuesday classes start, and I'm looking forward to them with a mixture of excitement and apprehension....  I know they will be incredible, but I just hope I am disciplined enough to keep up with the studying :).  But I am trusting in God to see me through, and I can't wait to learn and grow.  

Hopefully in the next couple weeks I will be able to post updates, but in the meantime know that I am here and know that I would greatly appreciate your prayers!



~ ~ ~
To post a comment, please click on the post title and scroll down until you see the comment section.  I'd love to hear from you!