Today I am...

...between memories past and hopes future.


The summer is almost ended for me, and in only a few days I will have started a new phase in my life: college.  I never thought I would be doing this, but here I am, excited and nervous and hopeful and wary and all in all confused about what to think.  If you think of it, pray for me as I leave home and adjust to my new life....  This won't be easy, but the Lord is good, isn't He?



~ ~ ~
To post a comment, please click on the post title and scroll down until you see the comment section.  I'd love to hear from you!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Sniff ...I'll miss you! You'll keep posting, right? :-) Letitia :-)

  2. Christa says:

    Yes!!! I will try to keep this blog updated at least a couple times (hopefully more!) while I am away! I have no idea what college life is like and how busy I will be, but if I can, I'll keep posting :).

    <3