...of songs and swells, sun and sand...


No, no, I have not dropped off the face of the earth :).  I have only been busily engaged in various tasks and various places and have not had the time nor the internet to update this little blog.  But here I am again, trying to catch up with my work hitherto left undone, wistfully remembering the week we just spent in paradise-on-earth.

Michigan is a place we vacation every year (I think I've only missed one year in my entire life) and it holds so many memories.  Spending a week on a beautiful private beach with precious family really can't get much better. 

I have so many pictures to go through, from finishing up wedding pictures to the senior pictures I took of two of my cousins just a couple days ago, so for now I'll leave you with this, one of my favorite pictures of the week.


~ ~ ~
To post a comment, please click on the post title and scroll down until you see the comment section.  I'd love to hear from you!

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Yay! You're not dead. :D What a lovely picture! It looks so beachy. :) Can't wait till your next post.

    Lizzy

  2. Don says:

    That picture makes me soooo homesick! I walked that path just yesterday morning. When can I return??

    Mom

  3. Anonymous says:

    Yeah! Glad you're back! :-) Can't wait for more pictures!! :-)

    Love you,
    Letitia :-)